• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Conure sized sola balls

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I asked the place that my sister ordered sola balls every Christmas for my gang if they made anything smaller. I could fit maybe 3 full sized ones on a large toy skewer and they had a hard time holding as a foot toy. Today I got a box of 150:
20210428_075905.jpg 20210428_075846.jpg

Size 4 instead of 8, bird safe and no glue.

Hermesbird

Real Name
Cat
I asked the place that my sister ordered sola balls every Christmas for my gang if they made anything smaller. I could fit maybe 3 full sized ones on a large toy skewer and they had a hard time holding as a foot toy. Today I got a box of 150:
View attachment 380757 View attachment 380758

Size 4 instead of 8, bird safe and no glue.
That’s awesome. Can I ask what website you ordered from?

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Love these...trying to resist...I have no space. I suppose I should use up the box of other sola balls first. Resist the hoarding!

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Resist the hoarding!
The hoarding is real!! :ashamed3: But but they need things!!!:rofl: I keep trying to find better storage methods other than space hogging totes. But alas the totes it is.

Those small solo balls in bulk are pretty awesome though! Nice haul tattoosiva your feathered friends will be very happy!!!

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
The hoarding is real!! :ashamed3: But but they need things!!!:rofl: I keep trying to find better storage methods other than space hogging totes. But alas the totes it is.

Those small solo balls in bulk are pretty awesome though! Nice haul tattoosiva your feathered friends will be very happy!!!
I'm downsizing my toy making room to the garage corner (what hubs has allocated for me until I can badger him into a sheshed). My toy making room is now my office full time and I want to move the elderly birds in so they can be out without the young'uns pestering them.

Not hoarding is HARD!