• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Conure pairing result help please

william1

Moving in
Real Name
William
This website is to the breeders that developed the Suncheek coloration. They have a lot of information about color genetics available that you could look at for more info!
Just need a little advice have 6 conures 3 male 3 female reaching 2years all live I big flight cage peacefully 1 female mooncheek parents are both mooncheek 1 male mooncheek same as female 1 df violet male parents sf violet an df violet 1 suncheek both parents mooncheek dad was split suncheek fem

william1

Moving in
Real Name
William
Just need a little advice have 6 conures 3 male 3 female reaching 2years all live I big flight cage peacefully 1 female mooncheek parents are both mooncheek 1 male mooncheek same as female 1 df violet male parents sf violet an df violet 1 female suncheek both parents mooncheek dad was split suncheek 1 lutino male both parents lutino an 1 mint female not to sure her split all not related want to pair an need advice of what bird pairing would be better thanks ahead of time for advice

william1

Moving in
Real Name
William
Just need a little advice have 6 conures 3 male 3 female reaching 2years all live In big flight cage peacefully 1 female mooncheek parents are both mooncheek 1 male mooncheek same as female 1 df violet male parents sf violet an df violet 1 suncheek both parents mooncheek dad was split suncheek fem

BrianB

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm sorry, that one is beyond me. There used to be a spreadsheet of different green cheek varieties and what their offspring would be. I think it was created before the mooncheek and violet colors appeared so it wouldn't be of any help.

william1

Moving in
Real Name
William
I'm sorry, that one is beyond me. There used to be a spreadsheet of different green cheek varieties and what their offspring would be. I think it was created before the mooncheek and violet colors appeared so it wouldn't be of any help.
Thanks

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

william1

Moving in