• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Community Swimming Pool

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
See John, now that's how you do it. Find those stands on Amazon and give your buyers the link to purchase them separately. If you use the same ones you can even pre drill the holes for your buyers. ;)

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
See John, now that's how you do it. Find those stands on Amazon and give your buyers the link to purchase them separately. If you use the same ones you can even pre drill the holes for your buyers. ;)
Oooh, good idea! Pre drilled holes and a link? @JLcribber

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I didn’t buy the legs. I restored them from my “archive” of unique things. They were part of other stands whose tops don’t exist anymore. I don’t know where to get more by themselves without having to buy a complete stand. There’s also a bit of adapting to the legs I had to do to make them fit the top.

Any kind of small stand with a flat top will work. $5 at a garage sale.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I didn’t buy the legs. I restored them from my “archive” of unique things. They were part of other stands whose tops don’t exist anymore. I don’t know where to get more by themselves without having to buy a complete stand. There’s also a bit of adapting to the legs I had to do to make them fit the top.

Any kind of small stand with a flat top will work. $5 at a garage sale.
:rolleyes:

Oooh, good idea! Pre drilled holes and a link? @JLcribber
You want to search for "Table Bases" ;)

Every price range imagable here. Just make sure the base is wide at the floor so tipping isn't an issue. These bases will have screw mounts and I'm sure John's stands are thick enough that you can screw wood screws into the bottom.

Keep that link John or find another because this is how you are going to sell these in the US. :p Buy a few yourself to use as demos. :hilarious:

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I’m sure I will be able to figure something out, at least I will have the most important part! :excited2:I can’t wait to see how my birds take to it.

WindGlider

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Barbara McQuirns
So to ship to Pennsylvania, in the states, $140USD PLUS $96USD S&H, is that correct?

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
So to ship to Pennsylvania, in the states, $140USD PLUS $96USD S&H, is that correct?
The total price with shipping would around $220 CAD. These days that translates to about $170 US.

Slight problem right now is they are all sold. Working on more now.

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
After putting the pool near their cages for a couple of weeks, I finally got my first bather! I think Niko liked having the pool all to herself, but I was hoping Cappuccino and Sunset would join her. Sunset actually tentatively walked over, but something scared Cappuccino making her, and then Sunset, fly off. Cappuccino is still giving this monstrous shiny metal thing the evil eye, but I know eventually peer pressure will persuade her to get her toes wet!
FA65F382-437A-40ED-B6A3-4C812EA85F96.jpeg
EEA45997-A1AC-4BBC-8F55-3EF27B19F60C.jpeg

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
:hug4: :excited2::cheer::DancingChilli::birdance: Uncle John approves. :hug8: It's just the greatest mud puddle going. :D A couple of weeks is pretty good.

(I will shamelessly steal and use your pictures) :)

Last edited: