• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE Colored Wood is Back!

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Did the purple fairy visit?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:yes4:Me please! I’m all out! still have 50 lb plain after giving away 100 lb plain but no time to dye it.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If I need a specific color or colors (example mixed) but extra yellow & orange is your shop willing to do that @ any time. I've spent my bird budget for the month as far as toys & food goes but I've been wanting to order from you & between @saroj12 & her massive orders & the stellar recommendation that @finchly has given you (in my Pm's), my next big wood order is headed your way.

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
If I need a specific color or colors (example mixed) but extra yellow & orange is your shop willing to do that @ any time. I've spent my bird budget for the month as far as toys & food goes but I've been wanting to order from you & between @saroj12 & her massive orders & the stellar recommendation that @finchly has given you (in my Pm's), my next big wood order is headed your way.
Yes. Not a problem. Just note what you want in the comments section, when you place an order. i.e. - 5# Yellow and 5# Mixed, or ???

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you for getting back to me so very fast! :mykid:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Having a riot w/ the greens! Too cute!