• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cockatiels singing together

WiseBudgie

Meeting neighbors
I have two male cockatiels who sing 24/7, but the weird thing is, I’ve never really seen them sing at the same time. I’ve heard them sing little two second notes in unison, but never long songs. Those with two or more cockatiels who love singing, do you ever find your cockatiels whistling together/at the same time? I’m really curious! :)

Gladriele

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Genevieve
I have two 3 month boys and only one sings at a time too. Mainly just flock calls but they pelt out the occasional whistle :) One is always vocal and the other isn't ......then later they swap

Even in videos :) I recall none singing together - isn't that cute :) they have manners hehehe :p

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Mine don't sing together. Scooter actually gets miffed if Rosie starts singing when he wants to sing. Lol.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Can you post a video of them please?

Trogdora

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jen G.
Mine will sing together but only if they're both out on the floor, so they can march around singing the song of their people. It almost sounds like it's just one bird but it's louder and there's a little bit of an echo effect. The synchronization these two have is so impressive, I don't have a video but I'll try to remember the next time they want floor time.