• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cockatiel Roll Call

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Ember is so cute! :xflove:

Tangoares

Walking the driveway
This is Tango, he is 1 & a half years old
He loves car rides & loves singing to cloths, socks & feet, and to our dog & his buddy Ares

Attachments

Last edited:

Flokirocks

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Suzan
So, ever since she came, she has this obsession for a lamp in our living room... Obviously, we don't want her on it... She however, decides there's way where she's not ON it but.... Collage 2020-07-28 21_57_56.jpg
IN it... And that's ok, right???
I'm not supposed to laugh but.... :rofl:

cassiophys

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Christiana
Better late than never, as they say! I was going through my album and found some pictures of my 4 mo. tiel, Rhodie. We think her tail either got munched up by her siblings or was having too much fun for tail care :roflmao:

20200802_132421.jpg 20200809_091256.jpg 20200904_115420 (2).jpg
Left: First day home. Center: First time out on the lanai! Right: Bat bird, king of the perch! (took forever to capture!)

20200918_164612.jpg
Yoga bird!

I have a cute video of her bobbing up and down on mom's shoulder, but mom's very internet shy :p:xflove:

Attachments

LouieTiel

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Isabella
This is my cockatiel Louie He is really sassy and he loves to sing and talk! I love him so much and I’d have hundreds of cockatiels if I could haha!

Attachments

gamermouse

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Nicole
These are my buddies. Helios, our pied dude was our first tiel. I saw him and had to have him. He’s so lively and funny and mimicked our phone ringtone like a pro within weeks.
Then came Dahlia, formerly Gus. I only took “Gus” because my friend who texted me was like hey would you like a another bird? My pregnant daughter can’t keep hers? I asked the gender and they said male. I was like dude I’ll be right over. I had two female green cheeks specifically to avoid hanky panky.
Well.

after a few months I realized Gus wasn’t a good example of male cockatiel behavior. It didn’t matter because she loathed Helios and wasn’t interested.

Then my daughter fell in love with a local breeders white faces. We brought Starlight home.

And Dahlia fell for him. It’s awkward lmao. But we love them all so much.

Attachments

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
What a sweet baby.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road