• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cockatiel Roll Call

AmberMuffinz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
unfortunately, I cannot post pics on a reply because of my dial up....however, I must tell you that I love all the pics.!!!!!! makes me want more tiels...oops..did I say that out loud?????????????/
Queen Samantha

Princess Mitch

Lord Maxwell Studmuffin

Hope it's okay I posted these for you :o:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Monty and graham here.

Monty.
birdie may 24 2012 016.jpg
Graham.
birdie may 24 2012 020.jpg

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Please include loverboy Mikey and Miss Daisy... :) I can't attach pics since I'm having computer problesm.. :rolleyes:

Dana Lee

Real Name
Dana
Sydney (and a chalk drawing of Sydney by Addie, my friend's little girl who I occasionally baby-sit)

AmberMuffinz

Avenue Veteran
We need a thread JUST for baby 'tiel faces. Seriously. There is absolutely no resisting that awkward, huge-cropped smiley-beak.:heart:
I wish I knew what Zen looked like as a baby. He's my old man, so it's really silly to think of him as an awkward big footed baby hehe. I agree though, those baby 'tiels are just too cute!

LemonGrass

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
"It's lovely to see your tiels! I think this is the first time I have seen them :o:o I know you have lovies as well. It's hard to keep up with such a big forum. You have very pretty and healthy looking birds :D"

Thank you, Lemongrass. I don't post pics often. those are my babies! and that first pic (Buddy) -so innocent looking, but don't let that fool you...he is my mean guy - will dive bomb and bite.:lol: and I do have one lovie, she's not very friendly.:( I wish my Buddy was as nice as your Zanie...but my other gray Mocha is a real sweetie.

LemonGrass

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

that first pic (Buddy) -so innocent looking, but don't let that fool you...he is my mean guy - will dive bomb and bite.:lol: and I do have one lovie, she's not very friendly.:( I wish my Buddy was as nice as your Zanie...but my other gray Mocha is a real sweetie.
They all have their own personalities and are special in their own ways :heart: