• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Cockatiel - Mild Yellow Urine and Head tilting with abnormally sedentary behaviour

RishiNandh

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Rishi
So I thought my male cockatiel was having mild indigestion because of eating something.But the sickness worries me now because I'm noticing Headtilting and Yellow tint in the stool. I found that the second millet bowl had a lot of droppings.

What should I do now? How can I help curing infections if any? Place where I live got no vets given COVID19 situations and pretty much no Avian Medicines available.

Thank you,

RishiNandh

Real Name
Rishi
He didn't eat anything since morning, Please help

RishiNandh

Real Name
Rishi
Shows regurgitating action but doesn't really spit out anything.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm sorry your tiel isn't feeling well. I'm not sure what to suggest other than a vet, of course. I will tag some people.

@enigma731 ? @Birdbabe ? @Mizzely ?

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Do you have any baby bird formula? Maybe he would eat that? From a spoon? Could have a bacterial or yeast issue,,do you have any apple cider vinegar? BRAGGS brand,,to put a couple drops in his formula or water? If you have this, do it for a few days and see if it helps..Applesauce? Cooked cooled oatmeal? Can you post a pic of his poo? Did he get into something he shouldn't have? Yellow dyed toys? Hoping here, that hes gonna be ok..
@mythic55
@rocky'smom
@Tiel Feathers