• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

cockatiel fun

Fuzzy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
Glad to hear he's making progress! He looks very cute! May I ask what you were painting? If it was walls be careful of paint fumes - birds respiratory systems are extremely sensitive.

Ashtyn Mccoy

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Ashtyn Mccoy
Glad to hear he's making progress! He looks very cute! May I ask what you were painting? If it was walls be careful of paint fumes - birds respiratory systems are extremely sensitive.
oh we were just painting on canvases with acrylics

Davi

Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
What a cute little guy! And so friendly! I'm sure his colors will change some as the matures (he looks to be still very young, right?). Cheers and happy painting!!

Ashtyn Mccoy

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Ashtyn Mccoy
What a cute little guy! And so friendly! I'm sure his colors will change some as the matures (he looks to be still very young, right?). Cheers and happy painting!!
yes he's 4 months old, the breeder i got him from thinks his face is gonna turn white as he gets older :)

Davi

Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
yes he's 4 months old, the breeder i got him from thinks his face is gonna turn white as he gets older :)
Awww, I'm sure he'll be beautiful whatever his specific color turns out to be! Would love to see more photos of him later on. Thank you!! (Also, love his profile pic - too cute!)