• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cockatiel Comic

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I love it!:heart:

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
So cute!

BelleBelle

Meeting neighbors
The Trio are excited about viewing the cherry blossom trees in April. They can only be seen for about one week a year in Japan. Lulu likes to eat a cute special treat. Everyone likes to drink. Mellie is drinking milk and Belle is drinking juice. The flowers are so beautiful!

April_sott 799.png

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
So cute!

I made chocolate chip cookies yesterday, but the butter got too warm so the cookies are really flat. (But that doesn't matter because they're still yummy!)
Thanks, I had to laugh. my Sister made cookies when she ws a teenager and screwed up something as her baking sheet of cookies came out to be one BIG thin cookie. Wasn't too bad though if somewhat dry and crunchy as I recall.

BelleBelle

Meeting neighbors
Thanks, I had to laugh. my Sister made cookies when she ws a teenager and screwed up something as her baking sheet of cookies came out to be one BIG thin cookie. Wasn't too bad though if somewhat dry and crunchy as I recall.
That sounds strangely familiar. The one big cookie thing has happened to me as well. Just didn't take into account cookies superpower of spreading out.

ScreamBuddies

Walking the driveway
They are all absolutely adorable! I love seeing cute comics about birds. Keep up the amazing work, best of luck!