• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cockatiel Comic

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Happy New Year! :heart: Lulu is such a cute character!

Mark & Da Boyz

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Loved your comics. Great job.

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Such adorable comics and art work. Happy New Year!

Mark & Da Boyz

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Here a link to a comic I found some time ago call Budgie's Life, you might enjoy it.

BelleBelle

Meeting neighbors
Here a link to a comic I found some time ago call Budgie's Life, you might enjoy it.

Hi. Yes, I read that comic sometimes. Thanks! My webcomic is on that website also. The Trio and Beyond. :)

BelleBelle

Meeting neighbors
Early-January is the time to fly kites in Japan. Belle made his kite from bamboo rods and Japanese paper. The shape of his kite is very popular, but they usually have the face of a historical figure or kanji. Belle thought it was funny to put Lulu's face on his kite.

January_sott final.png

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
Just what I needed after a rough night :heart:

BelleBelle

Meeting neighbors
Setsubun is usually celebrated around February 3rd. In the trio's house this year, Lulu the Senegal dresses up as an oni, or evil monster with horns, and her brother, Mellie the baby parakeet, throws beans at her and chases her out of the house. Demons out! Luck in! Oni wa soto! Fuku wa uchi!

February_sott final 940.png

BelleBelle

Meeting neighbors
In Japan, we celebrate Hinamatsuri. It is Girl’s Day. On Girl’s Day, Japan prays for girl’s growth and happiness. It is traditional to have a set of dolls that have the responsibility to take away evil spirits. The main ones are a man and a woman, representing the emperor and empress. Here Belle the cockatiel is dressed as the emperor and Lulu the Senegal parrot as the empress. They are having a lot of fun dressing up.
March_sott_final 940.png