• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Coari and friends update

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
It’s been a while since I’ve posted about Coari. I just moved into my new home so it’s been hectic for a while, but so exciting!

Coari has been doing really well. Once I moved the aviaries into the new home, I left the doors open so they could explore. Bowser and Coari gravitated to each other right away. Now they eat together and chew wood together, trying to see who can destroy the wood the quickest it seems lol.
Coaris lack of eyesight hasn’t been noted by bowser in any way I can tell. Bowser treats him like any macaw and Coari seems not to mind since he can do everything a fully sighted macaw can.

Don’t mind bowsers messy feathers in the pics. He does shower lol. He also plays like a crazy bird and is constantly roughing himself up. DBCEE205-61E9-4B36-930C-043EF2A25863.jpeg 088EAEB0-F9D1-477A-ABEF-4C645C5547AA.jpeg DA0FD45B-E0A4-499B-89E4-9309426D8F9A.jpeg

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh!!! This is so wonderful to see :loveshower:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh goodness it's been awhile since I have had good Boswer pictures!!!

Look at that buff beak and pink ankles! You can just see the action in his photos! Gosh I love his thick dark face! Wild man for sure!

Sorry Coari.... been staring at you for months!
Xoxoxox

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Congrats on the move!!

Well gosh, they became fast friends, didn't they? :heart: Bowser, you're such a busy boy! We can't be bothered with grooming, when there are toys just begging to be turned in to confetti. :shrug:

How is Seamus doing?

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Omg... I just realized... he went in Coaris cage to chew all the easy toys! Omg. LMAO
Yea, he’s still a baby at heart. If there are easy toys around he’s all about it, even though he can demolish way more challenging ones. He has so much fun doing it I just tell him what a strong beak he has lol.

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Congrats on the move!!

Well gosh, they became fast friends, didn't they? :heart: Bowser, you're such a busy boy! We can't be bothered with grooming, when there are toys just begging to be turned in to confetti. :shrug:

How is Seamus doing?
Seamus is often up and down, one day backward one day forward. Recently it’s been more backward. He has a mild infection in his nares again so he’s getting antibiotics for that. His beak was pretty bad last vet visit too so the dr isn’t very happy. We are going to be trying a radiation pen applied to the tissue in his mouth to try to shock it back into normal production. I’m waiting on the avian oncologist to call to schedule it. For now, it’s extra spoiling (as usual) and more one on one attention so he can beat this latest challenge.

Greylady1966

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
It would be impossible not to spoil Seamus! He's come such a long ways since he's been with you. What a little trooper. :hug8:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Coari's face.

He says "MOM, I think he is destroying stuff over here"
"ah seriously? are you going to let him do this?"
"oh crap mom, you need to buy me more toys" :rofl:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
This is the best update! Except for poor Seamus, of course. I hope he feels better soon so he can join in the fun with the other two boys.

I'm praying for a Three Stooges update one day. :xflove: :fingerscrossed:

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Congrats on the move! Man look on those big handsome boys living their best lives! Tobias is so jealous of their lovely aviary btw ;) Aw poor Seamus I'm sorry to hear that he's having a bit of a set back but I'm confident that he will overcome this just like he has everything else :heart: Your such a wonderful momma to them all,they are lucky to have you.