• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ClickerExpo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmoore

Strolling the yard
Real Name
cmoore
Is anyone going to ClickerExpo? (There's one in Portland, OR in January and one in Lexington, KY in March.)

I'm going to the one in Lexington, and would love to meet up with any other bird folks who might be there!

I went to ClickerExpo 2 years ago, and was completely blown away. I got lots of amazing training information, and it was really inspiring to be surrounded by other people who believe so strongly in positive reinforcement.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing I would love to go but can not

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Is anyone going to ClickerExpo? (There's one in Portland, OR in January and one in Lexington, KY in March.)

I'm going to the one in Lexington, and would love to meet up with any other bird folks who might be there!

I went to ClickerExpo 2 years ago, and was completely blown away. I got lots of amazing training information, and it was really inspiring to be surrounded by other people who believe so strongly in positive reinforcement.

Unfortunately no, I'm not. But, I did post about the Great Minds lecture I am going to in February that will have several Clicker Expo speakers including Kay Laurence, Alexandra Kurland, I am not sure if Steve White will be there year and also Steve Martin. It's at the University of North Texas, I went last year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.