• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Clearing Inventory of Toy Parts

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Hi Everyone, :greet14:

I know many of you know that I am retiring from the bird toys and toy parts business by year end 2024. While I have stopped retail sales on my stainless toy on my site, they are still being available on parrotsrus.net until towards the end of this year, Dec. 10th, I close.

However, because I did make wooden type toys for sometime, I did acquire quite a variety of parts that were not ever on the site. So I've been adding them onto my site.

A lot of what I have I am selling the parts in BULK and have given a good discount below my cost of what I paid suppliers. I am taking a loss on my toy parts but my goal is to clear it out and hopefully by year end.

Many items available may only contain one bag but have larger quantities. Some items may have only 3 bags and a few items might have 6-8 bags available. I have a nice selection on shredder items. I do have a few things that have not made it onto the site yet.

Please take a look, if you see it and want it then get it and I do state how many bags are available in the descriptions of the products. There will be no further discounts/sales on the toy parts. If you are a toy maker and see items that you normally have then you may find it is cheaper than what you currently pay for your item(s). If you are a pet owner who buys toy parts it is also a good deal for you!

Shipping is only within the U.S.

bluesbirdtoys.com

Jan

Last edited:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I grabbed a few things :heart:

Reactions: Jan

Toy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Order placed. Thanks Jan :).

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Much appreciated and thanks! :)

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

PetFoster

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Julie
Thanks for leaving some for me, guys! Just placed my order; will be making toys for foster birds. Great prices and wonderful items!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Hey guys, I still have various items of toy parts I need to clear out. Sold many things. I still have various palm, vine shredder items just waiting to be snatched up as well as some woods and plastics. You will not or can not buy it any cheaper than what I have it at. I'm truly not making and money on the stuff other than just getting my money back of what I paid and many items are below what I paid. I just don't want to throw this stuff in the dumpster.

Toy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Quit teasing me Jan :rofl:. I made a huge purchase & have a ton of stuff to make toys & refill the SS ones I bought.

JaKhu (B&G Macaw) rings her bells on command. She loves them.

Happy retirement :yahoo:.

T. gillii

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Link
I might have to grab a few things... After all, six birds do need quite a few toys..!!