• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cinnamon Green Cheeks

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
I am going to try to get through this without crying too much. I need to find a home for Faith, male 2/1/2019, and Hope, female 2/3/2019. I live south of Indianapolis. I am willing to drive to meet someone. I love them dearly and it hurts to have to do this, but I need to do what is best for them.
They are hand tame. Faith is flying, but Hope is still getting her new flight feathers. She does short jaunts. I can include a cage and their Zupreem (I bought a huge bag.) They are super sweet birds. They love to cuddle up on my shoulder and nap.

I wrote that a couple of hours ago, but just could not hit post thread. In the meantime, my husband called and said I should find a home for Jesse too. Probably separate from the others though. Jesse is a GCC, about three years old, according to our vet. He is hand tame for my husband. He will sit on my shoulder, or head. But he has bitten me several times so I do not offer him to step up anymore. He, too, can come with a cage.
We have two large cages that have casters/wheels, as well as a flight cage the babies hang out in during the day when I need a break to do cleaning and such. There is a small cage Jesse hangs out in during that brief time. And there is a backpack carrier, that no one likes yet. They have only been it twice. There are several play toys we built too. 20191118_153421.jpg
If you are interested, please pm me so we can talk. They can only go to a loving homes.

Sodapop&Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I just want to say that I'm so sorry you need to part with them. I know how much you love them. I very much hope you find them all good loving homes. Lots of hugs :heart:

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
I think I am going to keep them! I will get through this time. God has been there for me before. He will be there for me now. I just need to remember to trust him, and to lean on him when it get overwhelming. Thanks to my Avian Avenue family for their caring.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Is there anything we can help you with like advice? They sure are cute!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Is it ok to ask why you're considering rehoming? I know you said you might still keep them, I'm just wondering if we can help you brainstorm and keep them right where they are. I don't think anyone wants to break a family apart, you know?

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I'm so sorry I missed this...I didn't see the tag. I was sick last week...oiy.

If you need help, just let me know. I am about three hours from you. Try not to make decisions when you're down. Many hugs...lots and lots.