• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Christmas gift for a bourke

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
I have read that Bourke don't usually play with toys so I was wondering if anyone has any ideas what would be a good Christmas present for him thanks

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
He's s singer so he might like a bell or something with bells? Or maybe a stainless skewer you could put his veggies on as a shredding toy? :xmasunwrap2: Whatever you get Sweetpea, we're gonna need some pics. :joyful: He's too cute!

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
The little bourke I picked up didn't get the memo about toys! ;) Caught her in an upper corner of a cage where there's no perch chewing away at a toy!

Toy mainly made out of sisal rope, thin wooden slats and cardboard.

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
The little bourke I picked up didn't get the memo about toys! ;) Caught her in an upper corner of a cage where there's no perch chewing away at a toy!

Toy mainly made out of sisal rope, thin wooden slats and cardboard.
thanks Monica never had a bourke before was at a loss I have no problem with my other birds had them for years and know their likes and dislikes he sure is a sweetheart he sings quite a bit in the morning and just before he goes to bed in the evening