• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Chip

riddick07

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
This is Chip my quarter horse. He is 15 years old and I have had him since he was 4! We used to show but stopped when I was 13 and he was 5... He has been a very expensive pasture ornament ever since :D

Some older pics..

The one under the sign is us.

Last year or so!

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
He's beautiful! I loved the 3rd pic (where you're in an "extreme" forward seat - :laugh:)! I've been in that exact position a few times myself over the years! I bet he doesn't care whether he shows or lives his life as a pasture puff. He looks very happy and healthy. :)

riddick07

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
That picture is from the show where everything went wrong on the jumping side :D I didn't really want to be there and Chip picked up on that so we both messed up multiple times...still placed which I was surprised by but the whole fiasco was actually pretty funny. My mother didn't agree...she made us do another jumping class before leaving the show...did better but lets just say that day was not our best day attitude wise :roflmao: He is a huge show off and likes when people are watching how pretty he is :rolleyes: What he really loves is jumping and going really fast. Hunter trials would be perfect for him but neither of us have gotten into the right kind of shape to do it :shifty:

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
He's beautiful. :)