• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Chip and Charlie

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
The boys enjoying one of the last snow-free days of the weekend. The grass is completely covered in snow today. Ohio weather can turn on a dime; it was just in the 60s. They love watching the world go by but have short attention spans. Before you know it, they fly to me to play. Morgan, on the other hand, would sit on the Wingdow for hours, babbling happily.

Attachments

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
There they are! Hello everybirdie! It's lovely to see your flock,the babies seem like their settling well :heart2:

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
They're coming along. Charlie was a breeder bird, so Chip and I are teaching him some things, like trying new foods and playing with toys. When I get the queens out, I put them on a java tree to eat some pellets/throw them around the living room. I can't get Morgan out with them: she's too aggressive around them. I get her out with Simon, as they ignore each other. Chip flies to me, cuddles, hangs out, plays with a toy, flies a circuit, and returns to start the cycle all over again. Charlie has taken a shine to my mom, which is neat. He'll fly to her and gradually walk up her body to have a go at her glasses. She gently scoops him up and puts him in her lap. Of course, he begins the process again, trying to nonchalantly make his way to those fascinating glasses again.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aw that's great that Charlie is learning the joys of being spoiled. Aw Morgan be nice to your little brothers ;) that's so cute about your mom and Charlie. Tobias is also obsessed with my glasses so I completely understand her struggle,lol.

Sparkles!

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love your queens so much!! I hate the fact that there are none in my state. Yours are beautiful!

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Morgan!!!!!

:heart: