• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Chimp says goodbye to an old friend

Familyof12

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Liz
Wow, animals are so much more than we know. :hmmm: Research is only now really beginning to prove what some of us already know. All have feelings, maybe they aren't like human feelings but they do. :sad4:

I saw another video of a monkey reviving his friend monkey who was electrocuted on these train tracks. It looked as if the monkey had died the his buddy kept going at it, beating the lifeless monkey and dunking him in water until his friend came to. It was so awesome to watch.:omg:

Thanks for posting this. It helps to know that I'm not the only one who feels like this and this forum is full of us. I love it that we are now global and can just speak to each other directly. :fairy2:

lyx

Sprinting down the street
I'm not going to lie, this made me tear up like a baby :sad10:
I really don't know how any human could say animals don't feel in some sort of way.. Thanks for posting this.

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I saw this,made me break down. But, she was so happy to see him. They say humans hang on until the last person they want to see comes to them. I suppose it was the same for her.:sad4: