• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Chewy is sooooo sweet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Erin
I take him out in the mornings because that is only time he wants to come out, other times he offers to bite, so any advice on that other then forcing him out.......
But anyways he's sweet in the morning he likes to sit on my shoulder with his beak on the side of my nose while my head is (very lightly) leaning on his wing shoulder. And he just sits there and lets me do that........... he really loves his mommy.

thebirdnerds

Real Name
Jennifer
Awww Dino is always super nice in the morning and right before bed. :)

Stacy_b

Real Name
Stacy
Have you tried just opening the cage and letting him come out on his own? Once he is out get him on a play stand? keep him out through the afternoon?

Chewy

Real Name
Erin
hewon't come out of the cageon his own. Don't know why he used to but since we moved only time he comes out is when I am not in the room I. E Kitchen (it'sattached to my bedroom) I only use the microwaave when the cagedoorisopen in case hefliesto me which he doesn't less I take him ou tand he flies aroundthe rooim

TwoG2s

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jaye
What interesting toys and snacks do you have on the outside of the cage to entice him to come out?

Have you considered mounting a small snack bowel on the door so he could come out as far as the door for a snack.

Status
Not open for further replies.