• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Chatots new Toy (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

onthewingsofmacaws

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Patricia
Chatot and Darius both got new toys Yesterday.
This toy is 12lbs at least and chatot just loves it . The first time he saw it he spread his wings as wide as he could and stoood up as tall as he could and screamed at the top of his lungs He did the perfect Eagle stance and me without my camera GRRR.:heart:

YouTube - chatot's new toy 001.MOD

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
This toy is 12lbs at least and chatot just loves it . The first time he saw it he spread his wings as wide as he could and stoood up as tall as he could and screamed at the top of his lungs He did the perfect Eagle stance and me without my camera GRRR.:heart:

Hi Pat! so nice to see Chatot again. Looks like a nice big toy.
How is he enjoying the SS toy, from Dave? We started putting arbutus wood on Mijo's....he was zipping through the pine like it was butter:)
Doris

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nothing like a big boy with a new toy! :)

onthewingsofmacaws

Real Name
Patricia
Chatot just Loves that toy of Daves he plays on it everyday for at least a couple hours. He didn't start chewing it for about a month and now that he has hestarting to really make some headway at destroying it. He's got 2 of them pretty much destroyed and 2 more that he's been working on. He loves to climb and swing from it. Here's a video of him playing on Dave's toy it's not very good though.

YouTube - Green wing Macaw Just testing my new video camera chatot 1

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Chatot just Loves that toy of Daves he plays on it everyday for at least a couple hours. He didn't start chewing it for about a month and now that he has hestarting to really make some headway at destroying it. He's got 2 of them pretty much destroyed and 2 more that he's been working on. He loves to climb and swing from it. Here's a video of him playing on Dave's toy it's not very good though.

YouTube - Green wing Macaw Just testing my new video camera chatot 1
Pat...just wait till Chatot gets a little older! We have to re-fill the wood on that toy every single day!!
When Mijo first got Dave's awesome toy....it took him way over a month to chew up the original wood slats that came with the toy.
You'll find out soon enough how quickly GW's go through wood. I hope you have someone to cut the pine for you? lol...you're going to need lots of it!

Doris

onthewingsofmacaws

Real Name
Patricia
Oh don't I know it he goes through at least 1 2x4x8 and 1 2x2x8 every week without fail I cut it into 3or4 inch blocks and string them up for him he goes through 10 to 12 blocks of wood a day plus what he chews on Dave's toy and the other toys he has. I thought Darius went through allot of wood but he's got nothing on Chatot that bird can chew chew chew.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
wowwwwwwwwwwwhe is stunning!!

ingrid

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Ingrid

Delta made some pretty nice toys for you:dance4:, I know Monty just loves the toys that she makes....excellent video:dance5:

Status
Not open for further replies.