• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Charlie singing is so cute!!!

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
First time I hear him make these noises!!! HE'S SO ADORABLE!! :faint: My constant wolf whistling and kissy noises were well worth it!! :heart:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very cute. What do you think of the Vision cage? I've read that to clean it you have to lift it up because there is no pull out tray.

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh my gosh, so cute! I love the wing and tail action too! What a sweet boy!

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
Very cute. What do you think of the Vision cage? I've read that to clean it you have to lift it up because there is no pull out tray.
It's nice for the price and convenient to move around, but it's a hassle to clean indeed and kinda flimsy. No pull-out tray. I wouldnt use it as a permanent cage but it's a good weekend-with-the-family cage :)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's nice for the price and convenient to move around, but it's a hassle to clean indeed and kinda flimsy. I wouldnt use it as a permanent cage but it's a good weekend-with-the-family cage :)
Thanks. That confirms what I've read in several reviews. I was thinking of getting one for one of my 'tiels but I will pass. I want to get her a cage that has horizontal bars on all sides. Those are not easy to find.

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
Thanks. That confirms what I've read in several reviews. I was thinking of getting one for one of my 'tiels but I will pass. I want to get her a cage that has horizontal bars on all sides. Those are not easy to find.
Good choice to pass on this one lol :) I know right?! All cages should have all horizontal bars, haha!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Good choice to pass on this one lol :) I know right?! All cages should have all horizontal bars, haha!
Vertical bars are OK...depends on the bird. At least there are cages that have horizontal bars on 2 sides. There are 2 birds for whom I would like to get cages with all horizontal bars....cockatiel and red-bellied parrot. Thought I found the right cage for the rb but the seller wanted over $300 for shipping in addition to the $300 for the cage. There was a cage I liked on Drs. F & S for the 'tiel but it is no longer on the website (just like many other items).

charlieboy

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Steph
Vertical bars are OK...depends on the bird. At least there are cages that have horizontal bars on 2 sides. There are 2 birds for whom I would like to get cages with all horizontal bars....cockatiel and red-bellied parrot. Thought I found the right cage for the rb but the seller wanted over $300 for shipping in addition to the $300 for the cage. There was a cage I liked on Drs. F & S for the 'tiel but it is no longer on the website (just like many other items).
Vertical bars aren't bad, but I don't really get the purpose. Charlie has a lot of difficulty climbing vertical bars, thankfully 2 sides of his permanent cage have horizontal bars like you mentioned. Wishing you more luck on your search!!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Charlie is adorable! :heart: I really miss hearing those little boy noises at my house.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:laugh: he's so cute!!!