• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Charlie and Angel

YoloX

Moving in
Hi all. I wanted to give an update on my daughter’s two female budgies. I’ve posted before asking about color mutation and gender. The new budgie finished her quarantine period and has been introduced to the other budgie. I’m happy to report that everything went smoothly. They are together in a cage and enjoying each other’s company. We made sure to have two of everything in the cage.
My daughter has been working hard on taming the new bird, Angel the whiter one. She is a very sweet and playful bird. This has been positive for Charlie, the blue one, who is much more reserved. She is happy to follow Charlie’s lead. Angel is also a more adventurous eater when it comes to fresh food. Charlie of course doesn’t want to miss out on anything and will try new foods if Angel eats it first. Angel loves a daily bath and will take one in the water dish if her bowl is not available. She also loves a spray bath. Charlie not so much.
I’m happy for my daughter that the two birds are happy together. Hoping it will stay that way.

Attachments

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Budgies take a lot of patience - glad they are getting along and are happy! They're so cute.