• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Changes at Perfectly Parrot

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
I am having to move Perfectly Parrot from where I currently have it. Going with somewhere the hosting service suggested was not the smartest idea I've had :o:. I have purchased my own software so will no longer be at the mercy of another and the ever growing cost for the smallest things. :dance4: For those who have supported me through this hair pulling process I thank you, and appreciate you more than words can say :heart: This is what I have listed on the website, but wanted to explain a little more in detail here.

Perfectly Parrot will be moving to a new home in the next few weeks. Our address will not change and all this will mean for you, the customer, is that when you visit us we will have a new look, a more user friendly website, completely stocked store, and ways to provide our subscribers with more savings. Thank you for your patience during this process and look for coupons in the Newsletter coming out the end of this month to use during the official "Grand Opening" sale in January. We are certainly still able to take orders now if you need anything.

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
Congrats on the Grand Opening!! We will all look forward to the new look in January!!!! :highfive:

cher

Attachments

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I agree congrats on getting things more under your control.

Best wishes to you and your endeavor. :laughing12:

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
Thanks Cher!

Thanks Kristy you have no idea, I am like an uber control freak :rofl:, which is why I had to do it all myself!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
If your gonna have a business it is a very good quality to have.:laughing12:

Status
Not open for further replies.