• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Centurion Aviary 62 x 38 for sale SC

kwellens

Meeting neighbors
I have a new never used or constructed indoor aviary by Centurion Cages. I opened 1 box to look at panels and have since realized it is a little too big for my small house. It measures 62 inches long by 38 inches wide and has walkin door with lock and feeder doors. It is light grey in color and beautiful. I paid $1135 plus shipping but will sell for $950 firm. Buyer must pick up. Just checking interest at the moment.

Bartleby

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Are you sure those measurements are correct? The aviary they sell, that I know of, is 62" x 62". There aren't any that are 38" wide advertised on their website. That's just a little over 3 feet? Maybe I'm missing something.....it wouldn't be the first time!

kwellens

Meeting neighbors
Thanks! I think the problem might be my location and finding someone close enough to want to drive to pick it up but it is a great price.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Are you sure those measurements are correct? The aviary they sell, that I know of, is 62" x 62". There aren't any that are 38" wide advertised on their website. That's just a little over 3 feet? Maybe I'm missing something.....it wouldn't be the first time!

He did sell a few 38"x62". It's not a size he does often but he was trying them out. I'm sure he had a few interested. I sent at least three people to him wanting that size.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Bar spacing and where are you?

kwellens

Meeting neighbors
If buyer paid for shipping I could try to ship but I don't know of a service that ships things like this. I also have no idea what it would cost.

MarieL

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
How large is the largest box (trying to decide if it would fit in my Highlander). I am in Greenville, SC and have relatives I visit frequently in Red Bank.

kwellens

Meeting neighbors
The biggest is 73 x 49 and the second box is same length but narrower.

kwellens

Meeting neighbors
Great. If you would like to buy it please let me know and I can give you my email address.

MarieL

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
yes - please send me your email. if you make a few more posts, i believe 20 total, you can send it via pm.

kwellens

Meeting neighbors
MarieL can you PM me? I think I have enough posts but the site still doesn't give me the option to start a conversation. If I don't get it I will just post my email here.

MarieL

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
MarieL can you PM me? I think I have enough posts but the site still doesn't give me the option to start a conversation. If I don't get it I will just post my email here.
Oh I didn't know that. I guesses you do learn something new every day. Will email you shortly. Thanks.

kwellens

Meeting neighbors
Aviary is still available. Can check on freight shipping at buyer's expense.