• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Celltie will be the death of me

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Bird Travel Aviary - Celltei

I don't know who or how many people on here follow or read my posts but if you do, you know I'm a Celltie fanatic. We had 8 carriers but sold one and gave one away last year.

Only 6 :(

My partner will "kill" me for the overtime i will be working to buy the large of this.

There is no way in h'ell I would utilize outdoors unsupervised but it would be nice for vacations or supervised outdoor fun.

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Awesome carrier - go for it - I'm sure it will get much use. I splurged about 5-6 years ago getting a small outdoor aviary made - I have never regretted it!

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
That looks great! And you being in Hawaii, I imagine it would get a lot of use :feedpigeons: .... Wait, did you think posting on this forum would get you a bunch of fiscally conservative naysayers? :yes1:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Very cool!

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Cant you just sneak it in... I do it all the time! My wife finds out sooner rather than later, but I just tell her it has been there for AGES! :rolleyes: I'm gonna cop a beating eventually... but Pilo is worth it! :smuggrin:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
@webchirp

I swear if I ever won the lottery, besides the sizeable donation for your flock of misfit cheeks, I would send 10 of these to you.

PS: I love boober!
:heart::heart::heart:Aww bless you! Laying out the aviary for this year. I'm going to have to pay the price though hauling stone and concrete...I'm too out of shape and kinked up for construction. But those would be great even in the aviary to separate my kung foo fighters. It looks like they can be easily lifted up and moved around.

Boober is adoreeble. Even when he flings blackberry juice all over me.

:hug8:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh my! I heard they had a new aviary! This is soooooooo
Cool! You have a very lucky fid... W/ a beautiful little playpen!

Yes, I think it'd work great for separation too!