• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Celebirdy of the Month - March 2023 - Pikachu

BluJay

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jay [he/him]
Congratulations! Pikachu is awesome. I also find it really funny that she let's the flock out except Ta-dah. Beautiful blue eyes on her. Great pictures. Glad she found a great home with you.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Congratulations! I really enjoyed reading more about Pikachu :swoon:

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Congratulations I really loved your interview such well deserved you are amazing to your little birds :heart:

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Pikachu is the sweetest bird. She came with no behavior issues as a re-home. Just become part of our life flawlessly from day one!
I'm thrilled she was chosen to celebrate!:strhng:

She has never fought with or messed with Ta-dsh, but is so funny that she is the only one she won't free!
I don't blame her for not letting TaDa out. Pippen loves us but she's so unpredictable and loves to try and bite just when you think everything is going well. She hates to go back in and becomes a attack bird running down your arm and biting.
She looks like the happiest little girl and I bet her original owner is so happy you have her :xflove:

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
I don't blame her for not letting TaDa out. Pippen loves us but she's so unpredictable and loves to try and bite just when you think everything is going well. She hates to go back in and becomes a attack bird running down your arm and biting.
She looks like the happiest little girl and I bet her original owner is so happy you have her :xflove:
Yes I stayed in touch with previous owner and gave many updates. He wrote me a beautiful thank you letter. He felt blessed she was with me and even said she was meant to be with me as she never snuggled with him. I feel I'm the one that was blessed with her!! Definitely a happy re home story . I sure hope one day he gets his forever heart parrot