• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Cats Stealing Dog Beds

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
They were actually my adult daughter's and have both passed years ago. They were very sweet. They loved the cats and would put up with a lot of their shenanigans. :heart:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
how absolutely adorable..I love the ones where the doggies and kitties were sleeping together...reminds me of our two cats and dogg ie..they were inseparable...awww..

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ASSOCIATION AGAINST CAT DEFAMATION

Cats never STEAL dog beds. The cats using the previously vacated dog beds were only examining each of those beds for function and comfort. Please also remember the Cat is actually a God; not a domesticated pet. As a God, the cats were only trying to give the poor domesticated dogs their blessing. Please note the humans involved in these supposed thefts-by-cats were aware of the actions of the Cat Gods and did not interfere in the Cat Gods' blessings.

Thank you for your attention to this announcement. You may return to your previously interrupted activities.

BAST-ET The Cat Goddess

:siamese:

Hrtofau2

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Summer
This is too funny! I had a cat who thought he was a dog...they always shared beds. :heart:

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Yes, all the rest of us humble beings are here to serve the cats. Those dogs just don't know their places yet in the food chain!

My cat demands that I am her bed :rolleyes:

Ziggymon

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Heidrun, or Mouse
I can't count the number of times over the years that I have been asked, in tones of astonishment, "Your dogs don't hurt your cats?!" I don't think that any of the people who have asked me that question have believed me when I've assured them that the cats actually rule the household.

Lovebird Lady

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
This is why they say "Cats rule, and dogs drool" :rolleyes:

Jeddy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
:omg: I was laughing so hard I was crying. Great video :lol:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
My dog years ago didn't like the cat too much. One time the dog woke up in her own bed and was horrified to find the cat snuggled up sleeping with her! The look on her face was priceless! There is a pic somewhere I will have to look for and scan. :hehe:

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:laughing12:
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ASSOCIATION AGAINST CAT DEFAMATION

Cats never STEAL dog beds. The cats using the previously vacated dog beds were only examining each of those beds for function and comfort. Please also remember the Cat is actually a God; not a domesticated pet. As a God, the cats were only trying to give the poor domesticated dogs their blessing. Please note the humans involved in these supposed thefts-by-cats were aware of the actions of the Cat Gods and did not interfere in the Cat Gods' blessings.

Thank you for your attention to this announcement. You may return to your previously interrupted activities.

BAST-ET The Cat Goddess

:siamese:
:laughing12: :laughing12: :laughing12: Cats rule!