• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Casper is 12 Weeks!

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Hey everyone! It’s been a busy month since we got this new guy but he’s settled in to our schedule now, and is such a doll!
He’s a major snuggler and fruit fan. His favorites are banana, blueberries and watermelon. ;)

Not to mention, he’s very quick. We’ve really worked on basic obedience and to show for it he’s gotten down a multitude of commands. (Sit, lay down, stand, stay and it’s release word ‘break’, come, paw, out, leave it, watch me and place.)

I’ve started him on the concept of heeling and his first puppy class is set for Saturday. Even though raising a puppy is a huge task, I’m so very thankful to have adopted him. He’s brought us all a ton of joy.
Now onto the best part, the pictures from today! He’s definitely gotten bigger and is just shy of 20 pounds now. :marlenesmile: DC032F39-34AA-4FD0-BC86-0581DC9C35DC.jpeg 8C89938E-4B56-4AB9-8C83-1898162DF7A7.jpeg 5B60D1AB-C863-456D-8C76-1C19F1BEF975.jpeg E75BB9AC-FAF2-4D1E-95B5-1C4085C95BFF.jpeg

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Soooooo cute! :loveshower:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Awwwww Love him!!! :swoon:

Tvdv96

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tessa
Such a smart boy! He's really cute :heart: love the last photo, it gave me a smile :)

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Happy 12 week birthday!! :roflmao:

He's very very cute!:loveshower:

I'm not good with breeds, what is he?

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
I'm not good with breeds, what is he?
He’s a bit of a mutt! Mom was a border collie/lab but he’s definitely got the typical rosebud staffie ears.
The rescue did a DNA test on his brother who looked almost exactly like him but a long haired version!
8420FE66-F0AD-4CCC-8D59-6E5271655CB0.jpeg
I’m gonna order one for Casper later this year but safe to say my mutt boy is mostly lab and staffie. I just call him a goofy Labrabull. :lol:

Last edited:

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
He’s a bit of a mutt! Mom was a border collie/lab but he’s definitely got the typical rosebud staffie ears.
The rescue did a DNA test on his brother who looked almost exactly like him but a long haired version!
View attachment 353576
I’m gonna order one for Casper later this year but safe to say my mutt boy is mostly lab and staffie. I just call him a goofy Labrabull. :lol:
Oh my, that is quite the mix!!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cute pup!

GoDucks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie