• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Caravan to get Rosita the grey to new home

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Anyone willing to get in on a caravan of love to get Rosita from Texas to Michigan?
We decided to take Rosita. So now all we have to do is get a caravan together.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Fingers crossed everything works out smoothly and you can enough drivers for Rosita :)

MommyBird

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Debbie
keep track of stuff somehow as info won't transfer to or from the "sandbox" of the forum upgrade.
I'm a wimp with winter driving, but I could be a pit stop/overnight stop if needed.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
keep track of stuff somehow as info won't transfer to or from the "sandbox" of the forum upgrade.
I'm a wimp with winter driving, but I could be a pit stop/overnight stop if needed.

I'm not exactly sure what the sand box is....
Thanks for the offer of pit stop. I'm not fond of winter driving,
it's the white outs that get me. I have a big truck, 4x4 4 door.
Not my driving I worry about, it's the loonies that think it's still summer and dry pavement. And drive 100 mph!!! Lol.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I'm not exactly sure what the sand box is....
Thanks for the offer of pit stop. I'm not fond of winter driving,
it's the white outs that get me. I have a big truck, 4x4 4 door.
Not my driving I worry about, it's the loonies that think it's still summer and dry pavement. And drive 100 mph!!! Lol.

The sandbox is the temporary forum that everyone will be able to access once this forum goes down until the new forum is up and running.

Greylady1966

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
Yes Iowa is too far or i would sure help if I could. Good luck:)

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Hope everything goes smoothly!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
@Hawk12237 If anyone can help you, jot down their username and info on a piece of paper. This site will go offline tomorrow and you will then be able to log in to the Sandbox (the test site), it is a clone of AA from back in August meaning all recent threads, messages etc will not be over there. You won´t have access to this site we are using now for one week while the upgrades are installed but will be able to carry on communicating with other members over in the sandbox. Again, in one weeks time when the upgrades are done and we come back to AA (here) we won´t have access to the sandbox. So pen and paper really is the way to go :lol:

Good luck getting this caravan sorted. I´m really rooting for you all, I would do a drive in a heartbeat for you but I´m not even close.

:goodluck:

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
@Hawk12237 If anyone can help you, jot down their username and info on a piece of paper. This site will go offline tomorrow and you will then be able to log in to the Sandbox (the test site), it is a clone of AA from back in August meaning all recent threads, messages etc will not be over there. You won´t have access to this site we are using now for one week while the upgrades are installed but will be able to carry on communicating with other members over in the sandbox. Again, in one weeks time when the upgrades are done and we come back to AA (here) we won´t have access to the sandbox. So pen and paper really is the way to go :lol:

Good luck getting this caravan sorted. I´m really rooting for you all, I would do a drive in a heartbeat for you but I´m not even close.

@Zara your amazing i love your energy
:swoon:

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael

Thanks for heads up I'll get the pen and paper and jot down.
Right now sitting in ER room. Waiting on wife and scans. She woke up at 3 in morning with a very sharp pain in chest. Under ribs. They think it's gall bladder or maybe appendix. So it's all I know at moment. With pain, they think it might come out... my caravan trip might get delayed a bit.
On another note... hospital coffee is lousy!!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
So sorry your wife is in the ER, I hope it´s nothing too serious and that she´s better soon. Sending her positive thoughts :hug9:

Yes, it´s the worst coffee, I think that is a worldwide standard.