• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Can't Get Anything Done

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cute pic :cloud9: We´re gonna start calling him Peep the sleeper soon :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Ali

bubblelady

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
Cute pic :cloud9: We´re gonna start calling him Peep the sleeper soon :lol:
He takes "cat naps" throughout the day. It's the easiest time to get a photo of him. He also spends time peeping while looking out the window but stops and runs away if I try to take a picture. Part of it could also be I'm not as active as I should be. ;)

Karen

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh my gosh, that is just the sweetest!

bubblelady

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
He takes "cat naps" throughout the day. It's the easiest time to get a photo of him. He also spends time peeping while looking out the window but stops and runs away if I try to take a picture. Part of it could also be I'm not as active as I should be. ;)
Just so you know he doesn't always sleep. He spends a lot of time preening his porcupine quills. He also spends an amazing amount of time eating.

Attachments

bubblelady

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
He takes "cat naps" throughout the day. It's the easiest time to get a photo of him. He also spends time peeping while looking out the window but stops and runs away if I try to take a picture. Part of it could also be I'm not as active as I should be. ;) But he does do other things. Always grooming,,,

Attachments

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
He's so cute

bubblelady

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
Did you rescue him?
No. Unfortunately he came from the breeder, already infected. By the time I got his blood test results I was already attached. He has been a sweetheart from the beginning. And I just couldn't have him put down. Since my apartment was already contaminated, I just kept him, for however long that will be. It's a good thing I did because he has saved my mental health these past 5 months. We were destined to be together.

Pris

Meeting neighbors
No. Unfortunately he came from the breeder, already infected. By the time I got his blood test results I was already attached. He has been a sweetheart from the beginning. And I just couldn't have him put down. Since my apartment was already contaminated, I just kept him, for however long that will be. It's a good thing I did because he has saved my mental health these past 5 months. We were destined to be together.
What infection does he have?