• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can anyone help me with my bird dropping?

Man9oMango

Moving in
Real Name
Jacquelin
So yesterday i changed my birds diet to mazuri hand feeding formula (i use syringe to give him his vitamins nekton s and nekton N, about 8ml)
So yesterday i found her droppings were brown (the color of the formula) after consuming..
and this morning was even more concerning..
he’s on his seeds diet these whole time (im changing little by little to vegetables)
But his droppings today are different,
Its brown, theres no liquid and seems to me its like undigested seeds?? (Not those that is clearly seeds skin and few seeds stuck on the poop lol) please help theres no vet here in the town

Attachments

Last edited:

Man9oMango

Moving in
Real Name
Jacquelin
Also, she’s doing perfectly fine.. she’s completely herself..
her nose’s get clogged sometimes and her eyelids sometimes get dried and peeled (i thought maybe its because she’s scratching it so much cause shes molting on her head area now)
But other than that she’s fine..

Aves

Rollerblading along the road
I know, maybe i was hoping to hear something like “yeah shes fine..” or anything so just i could ease my mind? Hahaha
And sadly im not from the us.. im from indonesia (live in a small town too).. so this forum and google are my best option :(
I'm going to tag some people who know about young birds. I'm not saying she's sick, I'm just saying when in doubt to go the vet. @Zara @Toy @Cynthia & Percy

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge