• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can anyone draw a siggie for my friend?

BirbBrain

Walking the driveway
Hi! My friend wanted a siggie and I agreed.
His birds (6 or 7):
Leo: Male Scarlet Macaw
Harmony: Female Hybrid Macaw
Luna: Female Lutino Cockatiel
I don't know about the other 3 or 4 cockatiels. I will ask him. Contact me if you want more info. :)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Is your friend a member here?

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Do you you want me to do it, I got a nice sketch of a macaw, and I sketched a new cockatiel, I'd just need time to edit color and fix it do the birds don't look exactly the same. I understand if you refuse, it will turn out kind of like yours except boyish, and less sketch lines. If @shesbug is doing it, then let her, not sure if she offered to do it or not which is why I'm asking

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Do you you want me to do it, I got a nice sketch of a macaw, and I sketched a new cockatiel, I'd just need time to edit color and fix it do the birds don't look exactly the same. I understand if you refuse, it will turn out kind of like yours except boyish, and less sketch lines. If @shesbug is doing it, then let her, not sure if she offered to do it or not which is why I'm asking
I don’t do them, I wouldn’t know how lol.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I'll do you one then and see if you like it for your friend or see if he likes it, I just love art

BirbBrain

Walking the driveway
I loved the siggie that you drew me! It was really good. Thanks again! :)

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
So, I'll need more info on the other cockatiels, and a picture of the hybrid macaw, if you can't then I'll work with a description. This project will take me a while since he owns so many birds-but I am working on it, thank you for being patient

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I have the scarlet macaw done, wanted to do it kind of like a airbrush style, have all the cockatiels sketched, and the hybrid macaw is going to based on the sketch of the scarlet macaw

Attachments

BirbBrain

Walking the driveway
Ok, Leo is a scarlet, Harmony is a hybrid, Luna is a lutino, Mia is a lutino, Willow is a pearl, Oscar is a white-faced, and Rio is a cinammon, that's it.

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
This is almost done Hybrid Macaws if you look at the website, you can see there are many different hybrid macaws, I want to color in the macaw good, can tell me what macaw it is from the photos please, I can work with a discription though

Attachments

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Thank you!:) Should have the drawing between today and Sunday!! Hope your friend will like his picture

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I'm done! (Sooner than I thought)