• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can Adopt 2 Hermit Crabs - Sydney

Spearmint

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Elk [He/They]
Hi all,
I've posted on a couple other platforms and decided to have a go posting on here instead.
I have one Australian Land HErmit Crab, and he is rather lonely, as hermit crabs do need friends to stay healthy. I am willing to adopt 1 or 2 (maybe 3 if needed) Australian Land Hermit Crabs. I am located in Sydney.
Current Tank Conditions:

A 45Gal tank with a mix of playsand and cocofibre as substrate. 9" deep substrate. All natural materials in tank, lots of climbing spots and hides. Humidity level at 85%, heat at 28 degrees. Lots of shells, no painted or varnished ones. Two water bowls treated with seachem prime, one clean water and the other marine-grade salt water. They are not fed petstore foods, they are fed lots of fruits, veggies, mealworms, crickets, greensand and more. Lights get turned on at 8am and turned off at 8pm. They are not handled, and nothing in the tank is painted or unsafe for hermit crabs. If wanted, i can pay $20 per crab. Thank You!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Bump.