• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Camera corner

ChromeScholar

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dan
I've been going over my shelves and storage gathering all my camera gear into the room that is going to be my photo studio. Right now it has artwork stacked against one wall, and overflow furniture that we don't know what to do with at the moment.

In the photo are seven cameras, eleven lenses, light stands, studio lighting, tripods, backdrop stands, backdrops, reflectors, soft boxes, umbrellas, and camera bags. I probably still have gear I haven't found yet.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Funny how something you really liked becomes pro level and you keep getting new upgrades. Friend is really into it on semi pro level and he likes Nikon cameras so he has a similar collection at this point. I have a now old Canon T3 and a bunch of lenses myself but I don't drag it out a lot. I get stuff on eBay or on closeout sales when I have the money. Buddy builds pro level networks and computers so he usually has plenty of toy money and time.