• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Calling the expert poopologists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicobo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Erin
I'm being an overly worried worrying worrywart since Dovey's necropsy will not come back for almost another month and a half, maybe more.

I took some pics of CC's poop today, and I was hoping y'all could at least tell me if you see anything I should be worried about. I think they're okay, but now and then I worry that they are too loose, or....or....who knows. A weird color. Or something. I don't THINK they really are, but....

These were "laid" all in the span of maybe 20 minutes. She was sitting on my finger while I sang to her, maybe a tad nervous but not super jittery, she's flighted and flies away if she feels insecure.

CCpoop.jpg CCpoop2.jpg CCpoop3.jpg CCwhut.jpg

No smell or anything. BTW, that is a navy bedsheet, so they might look a tad browner or whiter on it than anything else. That's part of why I snapped the shots...was hoping for contrast.

Thanks guys :)

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
They look ok to me!

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
They look fine to me.

Next time try to get a picture on a good old "white" background for the best shot.

Chicobo

Real Name
Erin
They look ok to me!
Thanks, Kacy!!

They look fine to me.

Next time try to get a picture on a good old "white" background for the best shot.
Will do :) Her cage bottom was switched from newsprint to plain white paper towels when Dovey passed. She doesn't walk on either (there's a mesh /wire bottom in the A&E flights, not that she ever walks around on the ground anyway), but the white is possible. I'll take a few tomorrow in the AM. She always gives me MONSTER morning doo.

jeme3

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Julie
Looks good to me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.