• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Called my son today

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Should say last night , i went shopping and went to dollarama for batteries well saw folders so i picked up 2 one red one blue and things to mark chapters,,lol told him he will have lots of reading to do in the next few yrs
the red folder ill call do and dont medical if you do
the blue one is food toys sites i post on what and how to cook toys he can make and most of all plenty of love
he just laughed and said get it ready mom ill read
so one day far far away my son will come in and post for me
and keep you all informed on mango

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
honey it is good to be prepared and I am sure it brings you peace of mind..and I am sure it is years from now.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Don't worry, Doll we'll do our best to show him the ropes so he'll make you proud. :hug2:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
don't worry, doll we'll do our best to show him the ropes so he'll make you proud. :hug2:
do you want to hear something funny4 kids 2 i do not have contact with and thats ok i im very proud of what she has atcheved in her life she new what she wanted and how to get it work ,, the other im sorry but i have no use for him he turned his back on his son and used him when ever he could to get out of jail my forst son killed him self he was the youngest in canada with altimers the violent kind he planed his death for over 3 months made sure all was in order
reason for doing it he was afraid hed kill his wife and kids he was in his right frame of mind the night he did it even the police said he had a sinceof humer right till the end , him i can axcept his reason and can live with it glen has had a hard life worked like a fool but always fell for women that were money hungry,,loland nothing has changed even now he has his own towtruck at one time had 3 but those driving them never keept them up so has one and is building to open his own trucking grage in the next year he has his building now saving for equipment hes the one that is taking mango
now dont read this and feel sorry for me cause this is life real life today
yes im a little sad about things but i can hold my head hi i worked to raise them and they never did with out always had a roof over there head to be proud of and food they never new what it was to be hungry i never drank or went out i worked and was home with them .i had my health while doing so and they were healthy to. We picknicked every weekend in summer they were out all weekend
my daughter is i beleave a milionare today and wouldnt buy me a coffee lol but thats ok my grand kids will neve want for a thing
im happy my only consurn is my mango now to make sure he will have in his life after im gone what he has today and will agust sorry for spelling im a bad typest and speller when typing but can live wit that to
o dont have a clue why i said all this excep hoping you can understand why it is inportant to me every thig is in place for mango i made sure i tought my kids all but one to be able to acheave in life by working hard mang im making sure he has every thing he should have but being able to fly free to be well ajusted
ok end of this book sorry i never know when to stop

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I was thinking about leaving a folder with all of Squeeky's info it in case something were to happen to both my mom and I. If something were to just happen to me my mom knows all of Squeeky's routines and the way that I do things for him. I know she would do exactly as I do but if it were someone else caring for him I would like them to keep him in his routines that he knows.

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
:hug8: That's great you're getting it all layed out for your son to be able to properly care for Mango. Will make it alot easier on your son I'm sure when the time does come.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
i was thinking about leaving a folder with all of squeeky's info it in case something were to happen to both my mom and i. If something were to just happen to me my mom knows all of squeeky's routines and the way that i do things for him. I know she would do exactly as i do but if it were someone else caring for him i would like them to keep him in his routines that he knows.
i have heard dont know if its true but parrots right to food not cut same wont eat it
just what i have heard its always wise to have things ready such a waist of time if m\never used though..lollol

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Thats such a GREAT IDEA! I think I will do that too. We never know when it is our time to go. It can be minutes from now, or ages from now. But when it beckons, we shall go. And we need to be prepared. I've verbally taught everything I can to my mom and everyone around me. Its a daily education. I think I will do as you do. Start getting folders, start printing things out, etc.

Good job Doll! Im sure you will have yet, many many years and moons passing until the time comes for your son to take on Mango, but its such a good idea to start now. Im goinna do it too!

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Ssome think im a silly ols woman but i started the day i got him and my bigest worries were shelters and breeders id rather see him dead than to go through that
dont get me wrong shelters and breeders are all needed but not for my mango

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
We are the same age group I think Doll and I know where you are coming from, it is good to be prepared and looking after Mango's needs after your day is top priority.
Like you lots have happened to me through the years, I think it is called living! Not always pleasant but hey someone has to have a turn!
Also the things we worry about rarely happen and then look at the good times that have been wasted on being negative?
So I try and think positive and keep moving forward like you , that is the only thing to do but also to be prepared for all eventualities. Good luck Doll we are going to have many more years of living between us I am thinking!:hug8:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
We are the same age group I think Doll and I know where you are coming from, it is good to be prepared and looking after Mango's needs after your day is top priority.
Like you lots have happened to me through the years, I think it is called living! Not always pleasant but hey someone has to have a turn!
Also the things we worry about rarely happen and then look at the good times that have been wasted on being negative?
So I try and think positive and keep moving forward like you , that is the only thing to do but also to be prepared for all eventualities. Good luck Doll we are going to have many more years of living between us I am thinking!:hug8:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:IM NOT GOING ANY WHERE IM HERE TO MAKE EVERYONE WISH ID GO HUN IM 74 75 IN AUG COMMING I COME FROM A LONG LINE OF FAMILY MEMBERS THAT TRY TO HIT 100 AND IM THE ONE TO DO IT
I ALSO WAKE UP EVERY TIME TO SEE WHO I CAN BUG ON AA AND THEN DRESS AND GO FEED A STREET PERSON GET MANGO UP AT NIGHT I RUN UP TOWN TO TAKE A HOT MEAL UP AND COFFRR BOTH TIMES HALF THE TIME I FOR GET TO EAT LIFE IS WHAT YOU YOUR SELF GET OUT OF IT IF YOU WANT TO WALLOW IN THIS HAPPENED THAT HAPPEND THAT ONE DID THIS TO YOU YOUR ALL READY GONE SO LAY DOWN
I HAVE MY THANKSGIVING DINNERS AND MY BIC XMAS DINNERS TO LOOK FORWARD TO ID I DONT DO IT LOOK HOW MANY WONT HAVE IT AND THIS WAY I COOK WHICH I LOVE DOING SO ITS GIVING ME WHAT I WANT IM SELFISH ILL DO THIS TILL I CANT STAND ANY MORE
SO COME ALONG WITH ME FOR THE RID KID LETS MAKE THEM EAT DIRT
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Ssome think im a silly ols woman but i started the day i got him and my bigest worries were shelters and breeders id rather see him dead than to go through that
dont get me wrong shelters and breeders are all needed but not for my mango
I dont think its silly at all. Infact Im just searching the web, printing stuff off, and making ideas. Im going to make a folder too, and put it in my closet, etc, and add to it time to time. I think this is a very good idea. And I think Im going to make a thread about it (if you dont mind), to get more ideas, etc.

And I totally agree. Although "some" rescues arent bad. I mean there are no good large rescues (over crowding isnt healthy and one of the makor causes for spread of illnesses and diseases). I do have to say there are better rescues than some.

Status
Not open for further replies.