• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

California Bird Nerds Website

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
I apologize in advance. I have been away and the website was supposed to reopen on Monday. I would have reopened late Sunday night. Due a website hosting problem the site isnt working properly. I have reached out to my webhosting tech support and they are working on a solution. I am currently unable to access anything on the site and will not be able to process any orders until the error is corrected. I dont even have access to inventory or pricing. I am hoping to have the situation resolved quickly on Monday morning. As soon as the website is working I will post an update here.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Ugh I'm sorry!

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Update I am still working on a solution. The easiest way to explain the problem is the company that owns my domain name is not communicating correctly with my webhosting company. When I first called about the problem I was told it was another issue. Needless to say the process can take 24 to 48 hours to fix. I am hoping that it will resolve in the next couple of hours.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Good luck, Ann!! :bighug:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Update I am still working on a solution. The easiest way to explain the problem is the company that owns my domain name is not communicating correctly with my webhosting company. When I first called about the problem I was told it was another issue. Needless to say the process can take 24 to 48 hours to fix. I am hoping that it will resolve in the next couple of hours.
Ann message me if you don't have this up today. It looks like your site is up but just closed at the moment. I will go to battle with you if needed. :D

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Ann message me if you don't have this up today. It looks like your site is up but just closed at the moment. I will go to battle with you if needed. :D
Thank you for the support. It now appears to be working. What a frustrating morning and weekend.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Glad you're back up and running!! :)