• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS California Bird Nerds Sidewalk Sale Info

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Woohoo! Got my big box of stuff today - your packing is Tetris Champion level skills :) There will be skewer refills for days :heart:

20191028_201523.jpg

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
Woohoo! Got my big box of stuff today - your packing is Tetris Champion level skills :) There will be skewer refills for days :heart:

View attachment 318660
Perfect way to describe her packing expertise! I always look at my box before opening and think “there’s just no way” but yep...it’s all in there :laughing12:

I see you got the sola sticks. I just got them for the 1st time in my last order cuz my birbs LOVE the slices. I’ve been trying to find a cool way to make a toy with the sticks besides just stringing them up with other crunchy bits. (I’m a very non-creative thinker lol)
Does anyone have any cool toys they’ve made with the sola sticks they could share to gimme ideas? Would be much appreciated. I’m hopeless as a toy maker :shy:
Don’t get me wrong- the birds chew them right up I just think I could do better!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Perfect way to describe her packing expertise! I always look at my box before opening and think “there’s just no way” but yep...it’s all in there :laughing12:

I see you got the sola sticks. I just got them for the 1st time in my last order cuz my birbs LOVE the slices. I’ve been trying to find a cool way to make a toy with the sticks besides just stringing them up with other crunchy bits. (I’m a very non-creative thinker lol)
Does anyone have any cool toys they’ve made with the sola sticks they could share to gimme ideas? Would be much appreciated. I’m hopeless as a toy maker :shy:
Don’t get me wrong- the birds chew them right up I just think I could do better!
Maybe toss them and some other toy parts with crinkle paper in a shallow storage container. Sprinkle treats in and let the birds have a foraging party.