• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Caique Roll Call

Irishj9

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
JP
Have you tried Shady Pines Avairy?

WBCmom

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Karen
@Cindyparro @Irishj9

My breeder is in Florida as well, they only had BHC last time I checked. Breeding season is pretty much over but if you want I can connect you with her.

Haru:3

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
C.
Hello everyone :) Bella and Felix check in :heart2:
And I also wanted to show Bella & Felix's improvement in 6 months. Their feathers were awful, couldnt fly as well and lost of stress rings on the feathers etc. scared of people hella much (Felix was 7 months - Bella was 5 months old) Here are some pictures from first month and after 6 months.
They did great job with such improvement even tho Felix is still very afraid of anyone but me (sometimes even me) , Now they can fly :) Bella whistles all the time, Felix sometimes :rolleyes:

@Irishj9 i especially wanted to show them to you :) you always responded to us whenever we asked stuff related to them. Here we are now ^^
and here is a short video, it ll be deleted automotacially in few days probably: Bella & Felix

Attachments

Irishj9

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
JP
They look so much better!. Clearly they are happy and you are a great birdie Mom!

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Hello everyone :) Bella and Felix check in :heart2:
And I also wanted to show Bella & Felix's improvement in 6 months. Their feathers were awful, couldnt fly as well and lost of stress rings on the feathers etc. scared of people hella much (Felix was 7 months - Bella was 5 months old) Here are some pictures from first month and after 6 months.
They did great job with such improvement even tho Felix is still very afraid of anyone but me (sometimes even me) , Now they can fly :) Bella whistles all the time, Felix sometimes :rolleyes:

@Irishj9 i especially wanted to show them to you :) you always responded to us whenever we asked stuff related to them. Here we are now ^^
and here is a short video, it ll be deleted automotacially in few days probably: Bella & Felix
Wow what an improvement you have made to their lives amazing well done

Maria_604

Moving in
Avenue Veteran
I have two to join the OAC (old age caiques) club

I don't know exact ages as they're both rescues who had several homes before coming to me but we have:

Jack - male - 16 years old
IMG_20210608_082800_786.jpg

Darwin - male - 18 years old
20230926_195358.jpg