• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Caique inquire

Cody204

Moving in
Real Name
Cody
Any Caique breeders with in 2-3 hrs of Albany ny Please contact me

Aves

Rollerblading along the road
Have you considered adopting? There are so many birds looking for good homes. Older birds have more advantages than babies. Older birds can have great personalities. Caiques are very difficult birds. Are you sure you want one? From your picture I see a conure, if the conure lives with you, can you quarantine properly?

Cody204

Moving in
Real Name
Cody
Have you considered adopting? There are so many birds looking for good homes. Older birds have more advantages than babies. Older birds can have great personalities. Caiques are very difficult birds. Are you sure you want one? From your picture I see a conure, if the conure lives with you, can you quarantine properly?
I have 2 separate rooms just for my birds the conure is in my room then I have an cockatiel a lovebird an 2 budgies in my other room but I take them all out together 3 times a day I’ve had all
My birds since babies around the same time so they all get along well ,I’ve been wanting a caique for a long time now just can’t find them around me

Cody204

Moving in
Real Name
Cody
His wings aren’t clipped an he’s not the one I’d be worried about lol
He can be quite feisty towards my other birds in which he gets moved to the top of his cage which has his own play set

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle

Irishj9

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
JP
His wings aren’t clipped an he’s not the one I’d be worried about lol
Yes he is the one you should worry about. He will be highly food possessive and he will wrestle for fun. Other birds, not being good wrestlers, tend to get their asses kicked. But you don'timd huge vet bills for injuries do you?

Cody204

Moving in
Real Name
Cody
Yes he is the one you should worry about. He will be highly food possessive and he will wrestle for fun. Other birds, not being good wrestlers, tend to get their asses kicked. But you don'timd huge vet bills for injuries do you?
It’s pretty simple you separate them , I don’t really appreciate your attitude, I don’t let my birds roam free when I’m not around to intervene,

Cody204

Moving in
Real Name
Cody
An I meant that as in my conure himself is known to be a bully not as in I’m not worried about his health