• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cage

kiertje

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kira
Hey, orded a new cage for my linnies. I am wondering what your cages look like, to get some inspiration for the set up. ^^

This is the one I ordered:

Screenshot_20190930-163524_zooplus.jpg

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's Gigi's cage I think! I have it in ivory and it's perfect. Easy to clean and so functional with all horizontal bars and outside food access! Here's one idea I had- I attach an orbiter on Gigi's half moon door each day when I open it. She likes it! I think I will rotate interesting toys for that spot. I bet a swing would be great.

upload_2019-9-30_16-30-56.jpeg

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
This isn't a good pic because the sun is coming in, but here's her cage today. I best thing I did in the cage was put a double boing in. One in front of the other in the center of the cage. She buzzes around like a monkey. I also now attach stuff to the outside of her cage and she plays there too.
upload_2019-9-30_16-38-30.jpeg

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Also I didn't install the dish bracket in the back right corner. She sleeps above there and it would def get droppings. And I don't need a dish in the center top but sometimes use the door to access the inside of the cage to change out toys. So the left dishes are water and pellets, the right starts out as soft chop, then becomes a Nutriberry, then sometimes a little bit of our dinner.

I also like sola toys for Gigi. There are 2 on the left of her cage right now. She can destroy them and likes it. :)

Last edited:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I have this cage for my lovebirds and I only use the top feeder mount for a water bowl. You can purchase little roofs for the bowls if you have problems with poops landing in... or you could put a platform percha above ;)