• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cage Set Up Resource

Kris Porter

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Kris Porter
I thought I would share a link to a site that has some good information and ideas on cage set ups, Cage Setup | Discount Parrot Supplies. They do sell cages at this site with some profits going to help parrot adoption organizations. But this link will bring you to a page that has a listing of blog posts with examples of cage set ups from Budgies to Cockatoos and Macaws. The photos gave me alot of good ideas.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
this is fantastic! :thumbsup:

I agree Danita, it should be a sticky, so I 'stuck' it :lol:

suileeka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lindsay
My budgie, Pepper, is on the budgie set-up page. :thumbsup: She puts a lot of work into those articles.. I'm glad to see them mentioned here!

quazy4quakers

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Olivia
Awesome! Such cool cage setups! Thanks for posting Kris! :highfive:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Drats, I was all excited. . . . But no Amazon set up to look at??

Melissa Marie

Meeting neighbors
what a great resource! each entry also has a ton of great links to help find, design, and build additional toys and perches for a wide variety of species. bookmarked!

Mintymarie14

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Montanna
I thought I would share a link to a site that has some good information and ideas on cage set ups, Cage Setup | Discount Parrot Supplies. They do sell cages at this site with some profits going to help parrot adoption organizations. But this link will bring you to a page that has a listing of blog posts with examples of cage set ups from Budgies to Cockatoos and Macaws. The photos gave me alot of good ideas.
Omg this is amazing i think im gonna be saving up my pocket money for a couple of weeks then im going to buy buy buy! :hehepink: :broke: :merlieshops: :boxes: :shopcart:

Jordan Walker

Moving in
Real Name
Jordan Walker
I'm so happy I found this post. Thanks for sharing this helpful link, especially to new bird owners that need an assistance on how to set-up their cage.

rocknrollx

Moving in
Real Name
Dawn
Good post! I see some that look like my tiels current cage. Going to be checking out parakeet cages!

noice

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Anna
Most of the pages redirect me to an internal server error page. I don't know if it's just my computer or some pages aren't built yet?

Chopper

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
I get the same error but was able to get to the site for the cape parrot.