• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cage recommendations?

RileyShy

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Cat
I have TAG who's nearing a year and half. To put it simply he's outgrown his baby cage- and by outgrown, I mean he Tarzans across his toys screaming like a deranged monkey :laughing2:. He's definitely ready for an adult cage.

I have enough room for a cage thats up to 80 inches long, 30 or 40 inches wide, but I was wondering if anybody has any favorites as far as cages are concerned?

My biggest worry is bar spacing. His baby cage was 1/2 inch- but I'm having trouble finding cages that are that perfect 3/4"... I'm worried with a 1 inch he'll jam his crazy little noggin through.

Casper upside down.jpg

JazzyJay

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jas
I have TAG who's nearing a year and half. To put it simply he's outgrown his baby cage- and by outgrown, I mean he Tarzans across his toys screaming like a deranged monkey :laughing2:. He's definitely ready for an adult cage.

I have enough room for a cage thats up to 80 inches long, 30 or 40 inches wide, but I was wondering if anybody has any favorites as far as cages are concerned?

My biggest worry is bar spacing. His baby cage was 1/2 inch- but I'm having trouble finding cages that are that perfect 3/4"... I'm worried with a 1 inch he'll jam his crazy little noggin through.

Oh man! Ive been reading about them squeezing between bars tooooo!!
I’m searching for a cage now and I’m having a hard time!

I have an IRN. I’m looking at a cage now... my first birie...

31.1 x 20.4 x 37.2’’ (LxWxH)
And the bar spacing is .6

I have NO IDEA if that’s ok!

hope someone can answer both our questions