• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cage rearranging

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
Mojo has her perches changed about weekly, her toys changed about a couple of times a week she has a seagrass matt that is the only thing that has never moved as she sleeps on it ( though now she mainly sleeps closer to KiKi most of the time )

KiKi i might move or change a toy once a fortnight perch changes months she doesnt like change
Did you get the seagrass mat online? Or from one of our sellers? Im looking for a trustworthy source of both Seagrass and sisal rope items. Im starting to design a play area in the office. Thank you.

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Did you get the seagrass mat online? Or from one of our sellers? Im looking for a trustworthy source of both Seagrass and sisal rope items. Im starting to design a play area in the office. Thank you.
I got it from a UK vendor but im sure @Pixiebeak or @April Will know where you can get a seagrass mat from.
@Macawnutz has rope perches

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
I got mine from local pets store. And some from Amazon.
I've never found sisal I trusted. If it's from our vendors I would trust all

DannyT

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Dan
I like to switch Brezel's toys around every few weeks. Luckily this baby is super into cardboard tubes so it's cheap and easy to make new toys!