• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

CA Brid Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobby

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Mark Hogan
Just received my order from Ann at CA Bird Nerds and just had to say what great service she gives! Ann was very quick to respond to emails and very helpful in picking out toys for Goofy. Goofy is very hard on toys and because of this I have been hesitant to order plastic parts for toy making but with Ann's help I am confident that I have made some good choices. And talk about fast shipping I order the parts on Thanksgiving and got them today. Considering they just went into the mail Monday for once living in NM was a good thing.:dancing:

Attachments

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Yea CA Bird Nerds!! They do have great customer service and wonderful toy parts!

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Oh that is great! those plastic parts are a favorite of my Too!

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
You are quite welcome :heart:
Just received my order from Ann at CA Bird Nerds and just had to say what great service she gives! Ann was very quick to respond to emails and very helpful in picking out toys for Goofy. Goofy is very hard on toys and because of this I have been hesitant to order plastic parts for toy making but with Ann's help I am confident that I have made some good choices. And talk about fast shipping I order the parts on Thanksgiving and got them today. Considering they just went into the mail Monday for once living in NM was a good thing.:dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.