• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ca Bird Nerds New Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
I have added over a dozen new products. Please check them out at:

What's New!!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I see the little baskets :hehe:
:dance4::dance4::dance4:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
ahhh leather and block foot toy!!:dance4::dance4::dance4:

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Great! I need to place an order soon... Have you ever thought about getting in the little tennis shoes? My birdies love those. :)

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
Dont recall ever seeing the little tennis shoes. Can you get a picture for me?
Great! I need to place an order soon... Have you ever thought about getting in the little tennis shoes? My birdies love those. :)

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Look at the cajeput slices and coconuts with holes!!

I may have to place an order this coming week.

Thanks for the update. :highfive:

ThatDarnBird

Rollerblading along the road
I made my order!! Spent more than I intended but I kept finding more things to add.:D Somebody bought the all clearance smiley mugs:huh: so I got the new style this time. My birds love those little plastic mugs, I put cheerios in them for the tiels and shredded paper in them for the budgies. Had to try out the hanging coconut too and the stainless steel cups, so many good things.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
Thank you Renee :heart:
I made my order!! Spent more than I intended but I kept finding more things to add.:D Somebody bought the all clearance smiley mugs:huh: so I got the new style this time. My birds love those little plastic mugs, I put cheerios in them for the tiels and shredded paper in them for the budgies. Had to try out the hanging coconut too and the stainless steel cups, so many good things.

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
I have been meaning to place an order for more leather for the last couple of days! Glad I waited. I am excited about the coconut pieces as that is one thing E cannot tear up in a nanosecond! Off to order now!

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
Ann, you're killing me! I can't wait to make an order, but can't until the end of the month. :dies:

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
:D Sorry. I feel that I need to continually add new items to keep the birds happy and us humans tooo:lol:

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
So I've just spent about 2 days on that site and may take the plunge into a fairly large order - I just wish the shipping wasn't so costly to Canada!! Urrgggg... AH well, we shall see... Now to get what I want and my order under $89 so my shipping isn't $45!! :omg: It shall be hard!! So much cool stuff!!!

ThatDarnBird

So I've just spent about 2 days on that site and may take the plunge into a fairly large order - I just wish the shipping wasn't so costly to Canada!! Urrgggg... AH well, we shall see... Now to get what I want and my order under $89 so my shipping isn't $45!! :omg: It shall be hard!! So much cool stuff!!!
The cool thing is if the shipping ends up being less than anticipated she'll refund the extra you paid minus the customs document fees or a small handling charge. I really appreciate that because other places make a profit off the shipping.

Last edited:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I really love your site, and I'm thinking of buying some toy making parts later this month/middle of next month. I already have a hefty size list :)

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
I will refund any additional shipping fees minus a $3 customs paperwork fee. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I will refund any additional shipping fees minus a $3 customs paperwork fee. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
Clarify with me if you will, Ann ... why is there a $3.00 customs paperwork fee? I've shipped to Canada and other countries and never had to pay no such fee to the Post Office for this. I guess maybe you are charging this fee do to your extra time to fill out? Maybe like a handling fee for doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.