• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

BWIZZARD...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Gwrey gwrey da gwrey herez.
Wowz, dat iz en honuur! Arsz ye shoer? Milltown iz okay with dat ...haben anutter booird hellp wit dat?
Hi Grey Grey...

..yes it iz a hi honnor...but youse is fulli deservin of it...da association now consistz of for ov us....youse....me...Taco Bird...he taykes care of da westurn canada...and Olver...in eesteren canada....hez a Grey lik youse...we iz a small flock...but mitey feathery...it iz blizzardin wite now heer...so youse hav to scuse me now...ah iz goin undur dadz sweatshirt now...

Milton da Too :umbrella2: Member IWA...International Weatherbird Association...

Sodapop&Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
oooooh congwats Gwey Gwey! :wow:
Yous is so offishal now!

Now.. on too da reeson fer dis posst:

Dis is direct to da sooper cute an kewl birbs descwibed as “green fleas” above!! Yous don’t gotta take dat! Yous beeen attacked! If yous want to gets payed fer repatation damaje yous call da lawers at Jo &Loki LLP (law lovin pair-o-keets) We gets $$$ for YOUS! Or da seeds, no millets tho. We take that for our pays. Calls 1-800-pairokeets today’s!!

:budgie2::budgie4:
Esteeemeded Kiwi and Zucchini here (Eye is usually Zuchs but dis important):

Thank yous vewy much, yous bootiful pairokeets. Wees will be in touch to chirp about zee details. But we no wonts monies or seeds or even millets. Wut wee wants as compansashon iz 24/7 access to zee Dameeannut. We wants to live in zee same house wiz him so dats we can always play wiz him. We no want no other toyz dan him. Can u's sets that up for me (dis onlee Kiwi now. Zucchs doesn't care bout Dameen but eye iz more importants so Zucchs iz just preeningz now).

Tank u vewy much. Us gorjus budgers need to stick together! You both is vewy booteeful, bye dah way :shy::heart:

:budgie::budgie:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Kiwi and Zucchini...

Dis iz Harley an Omega hijakkin dis...Mwiilton iz lookin owt da window at da sno...we lik to be by oursselfs...if ani birds git on our caje we goes on toe patrwol...dey not alloud to sit on da caje...we not gween...we iz wite...me Omega...an yellow...dats me Harley...

...da budgie bunch...

Omega and Harley :budgie7::budgie8:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
I iz gween and Mom sez I has a dark grey head, but Iz doan agrwewe! Da las birdsitter called me Bocca cauz she sed I hafe a bigg mouf an Iz noisy. But I juz alarm calling and tryin to keeps all da birdz safe. (Bocca da Green Cheek). Dis new birdsitter I hazz been callin' Mom cauz she usually nice. Has a quick and unusually fast reaction to being bitten a little to keep her in line, but, otherwise OK. I even let her pet me wif her FINGERS and I is allergic to FINGERS cause a past birdsitter was really mean to me affer my first Mom went away. Any ways, dis new sitter is nice and after three years we are gettin in a good place. Mom kalls me Bitey Bird, but I do still come if someone calls for Bocca. Found out dat means moutf in Spanish. Mouf??? Who calls a beautiful avvian like me Mouf??? I do hav to admit I iz Bitey, but...

Any ways. I wants Milton to know we is not gettin any blizzards or snow here in Central PA. It will miss us by about 80 miles to da Norf. I agree wif da tv wedder person dat it will rains. I like rains and if I could get out da winda, I would take a baff in da rain, but I cants. But I can watch dem outside feral cats get all wet and dey not happy wif getting a rain baff!!! Real funnys.

Bitey Bird signin offff.... My Mom wants me to tell everyone hellow and she misses everyone. She wont type her own hellow cause she afraid of Milton's BITESSSSS.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Hi Kiwi and Zucchini...

Dis iz Harley an Omega hijakkin dis...Mwiilton iz lookin owt da window at da sno...we lik to be by oursselfs...if ani birds git on our caje we goes on toe patrwol...dey not alloud to sit on da caje...we not gween...we iz wite...me Omega...an yellow...dats me Harley...

...da budgie bunch...

Omega and Harley :budgie7::budgie8:
Howdeee highz!
Gwey gwey IWA, herez, weeportin en Michgun.

Itz veywee winny owethide. End veywee kkoold.
Eyez watchada bieeg daadee boo goesz owethide an feed da boordies and sqwirwell wiff leff ovur theeds frum ourz bowlsz.
Bieeg daadee boo, poots booths on, bieeg koat, an da thstuupid bazebalz hat. Den, oone booth goez a dataway, an da udder booth goes a datta wayz, bowls ufz theeds for booirds goez dataway, an da bieeg dummy falz dooown. Da bieeg dummies haat whent flwying awayz.
Eyez waaff tho ard, I think eyes poop un winnow.
Eyes gaata teech da dummie howda whaallk.
maaybee flwhy.

IMG_20200227_123808_kindlephoto-197598925.jpg

JaeBae

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jaehee
Me n Mama has a thunderstorm b4 da snow started. Da thunder skared me but Mama comfurted me buy singing and gibing scritches. She skritched me in da wronge way doe and I gave her a bite bekause she shuld not touch me dere ~Sprouty Boy

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
All dees kewl birds on dis posst is awsum!!Hoomans talks too mush!!

Kiwi and Zuch, we takes da case! Loki has speshal hypnotiss powers and he will uses dem on Dameen! Only ting we want for money’s is pics of dat “elegant” birb who say you is greenfleas wit you on him head. Sounds good?

All AA kewl birds stays warm (even if it means yous gotta be stuck playin wit da hoomans). When Milton and Gwey Gwey says da wedder is bedder we will has da party!!!:flowgdnc::flowgdnc::dance55::birdance::dance6:

Stay kewl (but warms!)

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Well, tell Miton its too hot in CA..I was sweating yesterday & resisted turning on the AC...Today I was OK but it was int he 80's

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Popcorn :budgie5: : is ben cuuld and bwizzardy for long tim. ma ma sayz i aum awaska birb.
Hi Popcorn...

...awaska is a lon way away fwom heer...ah also herd dat da sun duznt go down in da summer dere...dat twue?

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
All dees kewl birds on dis posst is awsum!!Hoomans talks too mush!!

Kiwi and Zuch, we takes da case! Loki has speshal hypnotiss powers and he will uses dem on Dameen! Only ting we want for money’s is pics of dat “elegant” birb who say you is greenfleas wit you on him head. Sounds good?

All AA kewl birds stays warm (even if it means yous gotta be stuck playin wit da hoomans). When Milton and Gwey Gwey says da wedder is bedder we will has da party!!!:flowgdnc::flowgdnc::dance55::birdance::dance6:

Stay kewl (but warms!)

Spwing ez da kometh....howz eyh nooesth?
Ma bieeg dummy boo, boughta neew grwill.
Baabaa que ez gooodd.
Baaaad baaad means haaawks, hadda babbies
inda, nesth beahin houth. Daddee boo gunna taketh a pichur taday. Beacarful Daddee boo.

Porter

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Maggie
Porter says... : Iz warmz here in the Lou-EZ-Anna an getting warmer! I mizzez tha snowz. White stufz make me all Xcited, grei skiz remindz me of the ebil OTHER BIRD.

As usual Fuggles just stays quiet and keeps her opinions to herself.

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
up heres in connecticut wes do not hav snos ... blizzard say dat it is very cowld an she is no sur y she namd afer weter ... hooman want to talk on here but i towld her dat she will get da bites if she trys

@Sodapop&Co.

how dar he call u green flees! he deserv the punish of u standin on him for rest of time!!!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
ah, taks soh loing to tipe!!!!!11 I aum, to smol, not enufgh hevy.
Hi Popcorn...

we iz gonna hav to git youse one of dose bords dat youse can jus touch to tipe...dey iz esay to uze...

Milton Da Too :umbrella2:

Dorcas George

up heres in connecticut wes do not hav snos ... blizzard say dat it is very cowld an she is no sur y she namd afer weter ... hooman want to talk on here but i towld her dat she will get da bites if she trys

@Sodapop&Co.

how dar he call u green flees! he deserv the punish of u standin on him for rest of time!!!
Dis iz Frost.Gud thing! Da hooman mom at dis place wuz talkin and Whooooooo almost got da bites from Milton but she stppd. An she told Packer she fogot da forum she wuz talkin on. Hoomans! We still gots lotz snos. But mom wuz singin cuz it got kinda warm. Hopun no mo bwizzards here but it cud still happen. Like at Milton da Too's place! Gud things we gots weather birds lookin out fors us

Last edited: