• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

BWIZZARD...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
dis iz a spwcial statement fwom da Weatherbird...

...da bwizzard iz cumin...da snow will be blowin awl over da pwlace...dey tell da hoomanz not to travel...so ah wrecommend dat awl youse birds hyde undur sumting...ah lik to hyde undur dadz sweatshirt....

Milton da Weatherbird.... :umbrella2:

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
UH OH, BLIZZARDS BIG SCARY, TACO DOES NOOOOT LIKE! MAMA LOVE THEM, BUT MAMA A STRANGE BIRD.

WARM AND SUNNY HEERE, TOO HOT FOR DIS TIME! DIS SUPPOSED TO BE COLD TIME BUT TACO LIKE THE WARM SO HE NOT COMPLAIN.

wedderbird ver 2 copy.png

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
BWIZZARD?!?!?!?! :rnfrt:Me, Damiennut, no like bwizzard!! Onlee thing me like bout bwizzard is being held by mommy. Bwizzard make me feel scawed. :scared5:but she tell me everything ok.

Pepsee-bird from mommy's head want to say something. Peppie say she like bwizzard as long as it warm where she is - she watch out windo at snow the same colour she is!

Pheenics dah screamer and Daisee dah hoarse-nostop-cooer who get us all wake up too early just keep scweaming and cooing. Pheenics, she no care bout anything. She nos nothing bad can get to her where she is, except absence of treats like bread and cheese. Terrbable things like that reach her wherever she is!! 'N Daisee only cares bout bothering me. She's sooo annoying :rolleyes1:

Peppie also wants to add in that the buttons on mommy's shirt taste good. And the green fleas are trying to eat my fedders again. It's a zoo here! It sucks, I wanna be only child. :(

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
The green fleas?! :laughing7:
DSC_5413.jpg
these little good-for-nothin dastards. Yous looks at them 'n thinks "cute" or evens "Adorable!" but do not, i repeats, do NOT let them fool you! When mommy lets them out in the morning to fly and play do u know what they do?!?! They fly straight to mes and the Kiwi LANDS ON MINE BACK!!!! now how cute do you think they are?!? he lands on my back and hops around with evil joy, trying to nibble my fedders. mommy says he's in love wid me, even "obsessed" with me, but I can't love oder birds I only loves her! but Kiwis just can't take a hint. of course I still looks very classy and elegant even when hes be doing acrobatics on my back... i don't look at all comical... or confused... mommy has no reason to laugh when it happens. :sour:

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
dis iz a spwcial statement fwom da Weatherbird...

...da bwizzard iz cumin...da snow will be blowin awl over da pwlace...dey tell da hoomanz not to travel...so ah wrecommend dat awl youse birds hyde undur sumting...ah lik to hyde undur dadz sweatshirt....

Milton da Weatherbird.... :umbrella2:
From da Michigan obsavation post
( aka..Grey Grey's window perch)

da blizzard a cometh!!! Looky see see...
da worst is yit ta cometh...
IMG_20200226_150013.jpg

Dorcas George

IMG_20200226_142932_hdr.jpg IMG_20200226_142954_hdr.jpg

Frost and Packer are also perched by the window.Frost says: Weze watchin to! Well, me. Packer iz in da birdy houze but I'ze been zoomin round da room and buzzin moms hairs! I lookin outs da winda but da tv weddir lady sez snoze commins but not bwizzard. Ize sad bout dat but moms happy. And my flyin iz gettin so much better! Dunno why my big brudder bud Packer is stayin inside. I haz hard time with landinz sometimes. All you birds an hoomins stay warm. I'ze buzzin mom hairs again.SQWACKS!

Last edited:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
From da Michigan obsavation post
( aka..Grey Grey's window perch)

da blizzard a cometh!!! Looky see see...
da worst is yit ta cometh...
Hi Grey Grey...

...ah am pwlesed to annonce dat youse is now a OFFICAL WEATHERBIRD...a membur of da International Weatherbird Association. :) Dat meens youse can uze da letturs IWA aftur youse name...dis is a hi honor....

Milton da Too :umbrella2: Member IWA...International Weatherbird Association...

Predicting Weather on Avian Avenue since 2018...

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Yikes! Milton, we is cold heer too in Mesa, Arizona,,only 66F and dat wind is blowing..Moms says the Lion of March is coming,, whatever dat iz..we all are fluffy and da heater still going..stay warm everyone,,Da tiels and Merlin..

Dorcas George

Yikes! Milton, we is cold heer too in Mesa, Arizona,,only 66F and dat wind is blowing..Moms says the Lion of March is coming,, whatever dat iz..we all are fluffy and da heater still going..stay warm everyone,,Da tiels and Merlin..
Only 66 F!? Ah, that sounds lovely. 20 degrees here with lots of wind making it feel like 10! Snow coming later, as Frost reported. Not much, which is fine. Over a foot on the ground already. I want to come to Mesa! Heh heh.

Dorcas George

Hi Grey Grey...

...ah am pwlesed to annonce dat youse is now a OFFICAL WEATHERBIRD...a membur of da International Weatherbird Association. :) Dat meens youse can uze da letturs IWA aftur youse name...dis is a hi honor....

:congrats5: to Grey Grey!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Only 66 F!? Ah, that sounds lovely. 20 degrees here with lots of wind making it feel like 10! Snow coming later, as Frost reported. Not much, which is fine. Over a foot on the ground already. I want to come to Mesa! Heh heh.
:congrats5: to Grey Grey!
....dis iz a warning to da hooman postin heer....only BIRDS allowed!

DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS if youse don follo da rulez...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
oooooh congwats Gwey Gwey! :wow:
Yous is so offishal now!

Now.. on too da reeson fer dis posst:

Dis is direct to da sooper cute an kewl birbs descwibed as “green fleas” above!! Yous don’t gotta take dat! Yous beeen attacked! If yous want to gets payed fer repatation damaje yous call da lawers at Jo &Loki LLP (law lovin pair-o-keets) We gets $$$ for YOUS! Or da seeds, no millets tho. We take that for our pays. Calls 1-800-pairokeets today’s!!

:budgie2::budgie4:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
And tank yous Milton for telling dem hoomans no post here!! Birb talk no hooman talks!!
:budgie4::budgie2:
Hi Jo Jo and Loki....

...we hav to protect our turf...DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS is an eeffective way to disipline da hoomans wen dey need correctin...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Hi Grey Grey...

Gwrey gwrey da gwrey herez.
Wowz, dat iz en honuur! Arsz ye shoer? Milltown iz okay with dat ...haben anutter booird hellp wit dat?

It wuz veiwee windee yethterday. Howz eyez noseth? Eyez watchada eh sqwirrwell en twee on ta buranch. He tailz wuz eh waggin en da whind.
Him done fallz downnn. Verwee funnee.

Tank yuz Milltown.!!! Eyem honoured an will bite da big dummy nowz to show it...

From gwey gwey da gwey.

IMG_20190428_195712_kindlephoto-151794829.jpg