• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Buy Your Bird's Love w/ 25% Off this V-day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinderella

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chloe

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]As always, continental U.S. Orders totaling $99+ get Free Shipping!

Receive 25% off all bird toys between 2/1/10-2/14/10. Use coupon code VDAY10 at checkout to redeem your discount. All bird toys qualify under sale. Bird toys include destructible, indestructible, foraging/enrichment, trick training props, foot toys, ladders, interactive sound toys, toy making supplies, snuggle/preen toys and both holiday collections (Spooktacular & Christmas).

Feel free to shoot me a message at any time for more information.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]This is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of our MyRewards program! Sign up for an account during checkout to start earning MyRewards points good for store credit towards your furture purchases!

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]GET PAID TO SHOP, Join MyRewards!

For every US Dollar spent at ParrotWorld.net, you earn 1 point automatically. 20 points=$1

Once you rack up a couple hundred (or thousand) points, you redeem your points for store credit to use towards future purchases.

So how much do you spend on bird supplies, food, toys, and cages per year? A few thousand? You could earn hundreds of dollars in FREE bird supplies each year just for buying what you already buy!

To start earning points today, sign up for a free account with ParrotWorld.net!
[/FONT]

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
GREAT chance to save $$ for V-day!!

[Yes, I am just bumping this.] How scandalous of me. :p

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
not scandalous at all, just a great reminder!

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
I'm glad you did, I missed it.

fid fanatic

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cheri
Hot diggity dog! I'm glad you bumped this too because I missed it as well. That rose bouquet is adorable!

Awesome deal, thanks!

fid fanatic

Real Name
Cheri
Hey Spinderella,

I think your size description on your wooden colorful ladders is backwards. It says the 3/4 size rung is for small birds and the 1/2 size is for larger birds. Isn't it the other way around? I could very well be wrong here as I am TIRED, but I thought 3/4 of a pie is more than 1/2 of one. Right? :confused:

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
Hey Spinderella,

I think your size description on your wooden colorful ladders is backwards. It says the 3/4 size rung is for small birds and the 1/2 size is for larger birds. Isn't it the other way around? I could very well be wrong here as I am TIRED, but I thought 3/4 of a pie is more than 1/2 of one. Right? :confused:
OMG. I can't believe I did that! =/ Thank you for letting me know, I'll switch that right around!! Whoops!

I thought it was weird that the "smaller" (3/4) rung costed more than the larger rung when I put those on the site. And I didn't notice the diff. when I unpacked the ladders. DOI!

Last edited:

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
oh Angie, thank you. I will be doing some shopping.:)

fid fanatic

Real Name
Cheri
OMG. I can't believe I did that! =/ Thank you for letting me know, I'll switch that right around!! Whoops!

I thought it was weird that the "smaller" (3/4) rung costed more than the larger rung when I put those on the site. And I didn't notice the diff. when I unpacked the ladders. DOI!
You're very welcome. :)

GRANNYKAT50

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
kathy
I just noticed that your a minnesota girl. Have to save up some more money and give my neighbor (minnesotan) some business. LOL You will be hearing from me soon.:D

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
:eek:
A rewards program for birdie shopping?! Oh dearie me...I forsee lots of trouble in my future budget plans. First, a layaway program, and now, a rewards program...I'm in trouble!!!

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
:eek:
A rewards program for birdie shopping?! Oh dearie me...I forsee lots of trouble in my future budget plans. First, a layaway program, and now, a rewards program...I'm in trouble!!!
Hahahahahaha!!! I know, right?! I would've LOVED a rewards program when I was a birdie shopper! =(

Status
Not open for further replies.